Retirement and income planning are often synonymous; you want to ensure your retirement savings will last your lifetime, providing the income you need to sustain the lifestyle you want. Your plan should include provisions for emergencies and other unexpected expenses as well as resources to enjoy your retirement “bucket list.”
We know this type of complex planning can be an overwhelming task. Horizon Financial Services, LLC can help you create and manage a plan to protect your financial well-being, now and in the future. Already retired? It’s never too late to put a plan in place or review an existing plan to identify possible areas for improvement.
Our approach to income planning includes a review of your income sources and expenses, any debt you currently have, as well as any large expenses you are expecting. Your retirement and income plan should be dynamic and flexible so we’ll help make sure it keeps pace with your life and budgetary needs, working long after you retire.
Important considerations for a successful retirement & income plan include:
- Could postponing your Social Security payments be in your best interest? We’ll explain how this strategy may help maximize your Social Security benefits.
- Own a business? We can help you with important considerations that may impact your planning.
- Participate in a retirement account like a 401k or IRA? We can assist you with critical decisions about IRA contributions, Roth conversions, employer-sponsored plan asset allocation and monitoring, self-employed retirement plans, annuities, pensions and more.
- Do you understand the impact of Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) and withdrawals? We can help you prepare for them and any changes that may occur.
- Are you prepared for the unexpected death of a spouse? This is a difficult but necessary consideration.
- How will inflation affect your plan? We’ll help you factor this into your plan.
To get started on your retirement or income plan, simply request a complimentary financial review. You may find yourself saying, “I wish I’d known that a long time ago.”
DOWNLOAD OUR RETIREMENT & INCOME PLANNING GUIDES
401(k) Actions Steps to Take Now
Preparing for a Satisfying Retirement
Social Security 2019
REQUEST YOUR COMPLIMENTARY FINANCIAL REVIEW